- Vision, Mission, Core Values
- Our History
- Annual Report
- Board of Directors
- Executive Management
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Employment Opportunities
- Locations and Hours
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
- CEFCU Scholarships
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
While maintaining critical business functions, the health and safety of our members and employees is our top priority.
We're here for you!
Health & Safety Measures
We are committed to providing our member/owners with superior and consistent member service while adhering to strict health and safety measures as required by the County of Los Angeles.
- Face covering at entry and duration of visit (CEFCU will not supply masks)
- Hand sanitizers available at teller counters and desks
- Maintain 6 feet of social distance
- Self-monitoring health symptoms including fever and cough before entering
Essential Tools for Account Access
We ask members to reserve in-office visits to essential and time-sensitive business. We encourage you to use electronic access to complete transactions. Remember the various services available to access funds, make payments, deposits and transfers.
Ready to Serve You
While we cannot predict how long the coronavirus pandemic will last, we are committed to providing our members with unsurpassed levels of service, access and convenience.
The necessity of operating differently gives CEFCU the opportunity to excel in what we do best and discover new ways to serve our members. We continue to be the safe haven for your hard-earned savings and your first choice for all your borrowing needs.
We will continue to update and communicate with you as necessary.
- In-Person Access at CEFCU Offices
- Recent Transactions and Access
- IRS Warns on Coronavirus-Related Scams
- CEFCU is Safe, Sound and Secure
- Campus Office temporarily closed
- Ways to Access CEFCU during "Safer at Home"
- Social Distancing at Office Locations
- Essential Tools for Account Access
- Pandemic Relief Assistance
- Beware of Coronavirus Scams
- JPL Office temporarily closed, Extended hours for Drive-Up Teller at La Cañada Office
We are closely monitoring the coronavirus crisis and implemented our Board-approved Business Continuity Plan to ensure uninterrupted financial access, convenience and support while maintaining our tradition of stability, security and trust.
Thank you for helping us do our part to slow the spread of this pandemic while serving your financial needs.