- Vision, Mission, Core Values
- Our History
- Annual Report
- Board of Directors
- Executive Management
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Employment Opportunities
- Locations and Hours
- CEFCU Scholarships
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
While maintaining critical business functions, the health and safety of our members and employees is our top priority. We are closely monitoring the coronavirus crisis and implementing our Board-approved Business Continuity Plan to ensure uninterrupted member account access.
We're taking extra precautions to protect our community. We ask for your patience, cooperation and encourage you to use electronic access to complete transactions. We have restricted office visits to members with scheduled appointments for time-sensitive business.
- CEFCU is Safe, Sound and Secure
- Campus Office temporarily closed
- Ways to access CEFCU during "Safer at Home"
- Social distancing at office locations
- Essential tools for account access from home
- Pandemic Relief Assistance
- Beware of coronavirus scams
- JPL Office temporarily closed, extended hours for Drive-Up Teller at La Cañada Office
These are unprecedented times and we are working around the clock to maintain our unsurpassed levels of service, access and convenience.
We will continue to update and communicate with you as necessary. Thank you for helping us do our part to slow the spread of this pandemic while serving your financial needs.