- Vision, Mission, Core Values
- Our History
- Annual Report
- Board of Directors
- Executive Management
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Employment Opportunities
- Locations and Hours
- CEFCU Scholarships
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
Beware of Scams
Government health and consumer agencies are warning that fraudsters are following the headlines and taking advantage of consumers during heightened attention to coronavirus.
Watch out for social media posts, emails and texts with local outbreak updates and prevention information trying to obtain your personal information and money. They may also ask you to donate to victims through a sham charity or offer "advice" about false treatments for the disease.
- Don't fall victim to clickbait ads
- Ignore online offers for vaccinations, test kits or treatments
- Do your homework before donating to a charity online
- Watch out for investment opportunity scams
- Do not click or open any links
For current and accurate information, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website or other secure government sites.