- Applications and Forms
- ATM Locator
- Financial Calculators
- Financial Wellness
- Home Ownership
- Money Management
- Scam Awareness & Cyber Security
- Trending Scams: Stay Alert and Aware
- Warning Signs of Scams & Identity Theft Schemes
- Beware of COVID-19 Vaccine Scams
- Beware of Gift Card Payments, Pop-Ups and Links
- Protect Yourself and Your Finances
- IRS Warns on Coronavirus-Related Scams
- Phone Scams
- 10 Things You Can Do to Avoid Fraud
- Alarming Increase of Scam Calls
- IRS Tax Scams Continue Year-Round
- Safeguard Your Identity
- Focus Newsletter
- Privacy Notice
- Schedule of Fees
- Security Information
- Tax Statements
- Update Your Contact Information
- Wiring Instructions
Update Your Contact Information
Help us serve and protect you better by updating your contact information whenever you move, change phone numbers, or use a new email address for communication.
How to make changes
CEFCU enhanced its change of information process to prevent unauthorized changes to your mailing address, email and telephone numbers.
You can update your contact information in writing or online.
- In Writing
Complete and submit completed Address Change Request with a copy of proper identification.
Visit our homepage and log in to eBranch. Under "User Options", select 'Change Address'.
Please note, we do not accept changes by telephone or unsecure email.
If the address currently used is a Caltech/JPL mail stop, you must update your contact information in writing.
Not yet enrolled for eBranch?
eBranch is the most convenient way to connect to your CEFCU accounts. To get started, visit our homepage to find the eBranch login section in the top-right corner. Then, select the "First-Time User" option to begin the enrollment process.
Importance of Accurate Information
Please ensure we have current information so that we can reach you in a prompt and timely manner.
We may attempt to contact you:
- When we detect potentially fraudulent or unauthorized activity
- To deliver important notices and required communication
- If we have questions to complete a request or transaction you requested
- When your account becomes inactive and is subject to escheat
- If we receive returned mail and a subsequent fee will be assessed
CEFCU is committed to providing our member/owners with the highest level of service and security.