Direct Deposit and Payroll Deduction
With direct deposit, you can count on your money being there when you need it. Your money goes straight into your account electronically each month, giving you more control over your finances.
- Your money will be available on payment day
- Your money will begin to earn dividends the day it is deposited
- Easily manage your funds and, if needed, transfer funds directly to your accounts at other financial institutions, with External Account Transfers via eBranch
- Eliminates the risk of checks being delayed, lost or stolen
- Protects you from forged signatures and identity theft
- Available for many regular recurring payments you may receive
Make the Switch
To set up most Direct Deposits, you must contact and provide the company or agency that issues your check with the following information:
- Credit Union Routing/Transit Number: 322280692
- Your Credit Union Account Number
- Your deposit is going into SAVINGS
For your convenience, our Direct Deposit Information can provide these details in an easy-to-read form.
Ensure you will get your benefit payments in the safest, most reliable way possible. Set up direct deposit to your CEFCU share savings account without the inconvenience of making a special trip to the Credit Union or ATM for any of the following:
- Federal and State Tax Refunds
- Social Security
- Military Retirement
- US Treasury Investment Interest
- Corporate Retirements
- and many more!
If you are employed by Caltech, you may use Payroll Deduction to have a portion of your paycheck automatically transferred to your CEFCU savings or loan account, or both! This free and convenient service is a great way to boost your personal savings plan.
For more information on Direct Deposit and Payroll Deduction, please contact a CEFCU office.