eBranch gives you more connections – anywhere, anytime!
Our secure online access is available to you Fee-Free. Protected by a password known only to you, eBranch lets you enjoy "finger tip" access to each of your CEFCU accounts. Sign up today to discover the difference eBranch can make in your busy schedule.
Highlights of eBranch include:
- Up-to-the-minute overview of your accounts and transactions
- Consolidated Dashboard View
- Recurring and scheduled transfers
- Fund transfers to/from outside financial institutions
- Mastercard® Access – view eStatements, make payments and much more
- Alerts (for payment reminders and updates).
- Individual user IDs for primary and joint owners (Primary Member needs to contact CEFCU's Electronic Services Department to initiate)
Moving your money is literally at your fingertips!
External Accounts Funds Transfer allows you to transfer money online to or from your accounts at other financial institutions. Next business day outbound transfers are free! Some restrictions may apply to both incoming and outgoing transfers.
Start Your eBranch Access Now
Signing up takes just a few minutes to set up. All you need is your account number and your PIN (initially the last four digits of the primary account holder's social security number) to get started. Click on the "First-Time User" link and the system will walk you through the enrollment process.
Once enrolled, remember to download your Mobile Access app.
- First-Time User
- Adding an External Account
- Adding an Internal Account-to-Account
- Sending a Secure Message to CEFCU
- eBranch Help
- eBranch Disclosure
- eStatement Disclosure
- External Accounts Transfer Agreement
- Mobile Deposit Capture Agreement
We have dedicated a team to help you through this process as well as set up a tutorial feature on the above provided link. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call our Electronic Services Department at (800) 592-3328, option 3 or email Electronic Services. They are available Monday through Friday from 8:00 am until 4:45 PM (Pacific Time).