- Applications and Forms
- ATM Locator
- Financial Calculators
- Financial Wellness
- Home Ownership
- Money Management
- Scam Awareness & Cyber Security
- Trending Scams: Stay Alert and Aware
- Warning Signs of Scams & Identity Theft Schemes
- Beware of COVID-19 Vaccine Scams
- Beware of Gift Card Payments, Pop-Ups and Links
- Protect Yourself and Your Finances
- IRS Warns on Coronavirus-Related Scams
- Phone Scams
- 10 Things You Can Do to Avoid Fraud
- Alarming Increase of Scam Calls
- IRS Tax Scams Continue Year-Round
- Safeguard Your Identity
- Focus Newsletter
- Privacy Notice
- Schedule of Fees
- Security Information
- Tax Statements
- Update Your Contact Information
- Wiring Instructions
Incoming Wire Instructions
To receive a wire to your CEFCU account, the sender will need the following information:
Caltech Employees Federal Credit Union
528 Foothill Blvd.
La Cañada Flintridge, CA 91011
ABA #/Routing & Transit #: 322280692
FOR FINAL CREDIT TO:
Member Account #
Incoming wire transfers are available to CEFCU members. See Schedule of Fees.
Outgoing Wire Instructions
CEFCU members can send funds domestically (Beneficiary Bank located within the U.S.) and internationally (Beneficiary Bank located outside the U.S.).
- Domestic Outgoing Wire - $20.00
- International Outgoing Wire Fee (US Dollar Denominated) - $45.00
- International Outgoing Wire Fee (Currency of Beneficiary Bank) - $35.00
Wire requests received by 1:30 p.m. (Pacific Time) shall be processed and delivered the same day*. Any domestic wire requests received after 1:30 p.m. will be delivered and processed the next business day. All international wire requests must be processed by 1:30 p.m. (Pacific Time) on the same day it is requested. All wire requests are subject to verification and require a signed written request.
Outgoing wire requests require complete wiring instructions from the receiving institution, which should include name, address and ABA/routing and transit number and/or swift codes of the financial institution receiving the funds, as well the recipient's name, address and account number.
International wires require a completed International Wire Member Questionnaire.
International wire must be made in person at any of our three office locations.
Should you need further assistance, please contact our Member Services Representatives at (818)952-4444 or (800)592-3328, Option 2. They are available to assist you Monday - Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Pacific Time).
*Outgoing domestic wire requests made on certain Federal Holidays that the Credit Union is open, such as Veterans Day, may not be processed until the next business day.