- Applications and Forms
- ATM Locator
- Financial Calculators
- Financial Wellness
- Home Ownership
- Money Management
- Scam Awareness & Cyber Security
- Warning Signs of Scams & Identity Theft Schemes
- Beware of COVID-19 Vaccine Scams
- Beware of Gift Card Payments, Pop-Ups and Links
- Protect Yourself and Your Finances
- IRS Warns on Coronavirus-Related Scams
- Phone Scams
- 10 Things You Can Do to Avoid Fraud
- Alarming Increase of Scam Calls
- IRS Tax Scams Continue Year-Round
- Safeguard Your Identity
- Focus Newsletter
- NCUA Consumer Site
- Privacy Notice
- Schedule of Fees
- Security Information
- Tax Statements
- Update Your Contact Information
- Wiring Instructions
Tax Statement for Interest Earned in 2020
Printed statements will be mailed out to the address on your account by January 31, 2021.
- 1099-INT – 1099-INT tax forms will only be generated for combined dividend earnings in 2020 of more than $10.00 across all accounts with the same tax payer identification number.
- 1098 – 1098 tax form will be generated for all real estate loans on which interest was paid during 2020, such as on a mortgage or home equity line of credit.
An email notification will be sent when your Tax eStatement is available online. If a Tax eStatement was generated, the form may be accessed securely via eBranch or our mobile app.
Once logged in, access your Tax eStatements under the Online Services tab, and then select eStatements from the drop-down menu. Tax statements are listed under monthly statements. A PDF is available to view or download.
via Mobile app
Once logged in, access your Tax eStatements by tapping the Menu icon (top-left), and then select eStatements. Tax statements are listed under monthly statements. A PDF is available to view or download.
For more information on tax statements, please view our Frequently Asked Questions.
Get Your Tax Refund Faster!
Whether you file electronically or on paper, direct deposit gives you access to your refund faster than a paper check. Your money goes directly into your account and eliminates the possibility of a lost, stolen or returned undeliverable check.
Plus, you'll begin to earn dividends the day it is deposited to your CEFCU share savings account.
Choose Direct Deposit
Simply follow the instructions provided by the IRS on the direct deposit line of your tax form.
Credit Union Routing/Transit Number: 322280692
Your Credit Union Account Number
Your deposit is going into SAVINGS
For your convenience, our Direct Deposit Information form can provide these details in an easy-to-read form.
Faster, safer and free
Easily manage your funds and transfer funds directly to or from your accounts at other financial institutions with External Transfers via eBranch.