- Applications and Forms
- ATM Locator
- Financial Calculators
- Financial Wellness
- Home Ownership
- Money Management
- Scam Awareness & Cyber Security
- Trending Scams: Stay Alert and Aware
- Warning Signs of Scams & Identity Theft Schemes
- Beware of COVID-19 Vaccine Scams
- Beware of Gift Card Payments, Pop-Ups and Links
- Protect Yourself and Your Finances
- IRS Warns on Coronavirus-Related Scams
- Phone Scams
- 10 Things You Can Do to Avoid Fraud
- Alarming Increase of Scam Calls
- IRS Tax Scams Continue Year-Round
- Safeguard Your Identity
- Focus Newsletter
- Privacy Notice
- Schedule of Fees
- Security Information
- Tax Statements
- Update Your Contact Information
- Wiring Instructions
A financial education resource for CEFCU members
Our Financial Wellness site provides relevant and current information related to topics that are important to you.
Optimize your financial knowledge
Whether you are a seasoned homeowner or looking to buy your first home, we're here to help you achieve your goals. From preparing for the purchase of a new home to remodeling your existing home to refinancing or applying for a Home Equity Line of Credit, you'll find a wealth of information. Learn more.
Take control over your finances by refreshing your knowledge of key financial concepts to make better decisions related to managing your money. You don't need to spend a lot of time in keeping good financial habits. But, you should check in with the state of your finances periodically. Learn more.
Learning to identify and avoid scams is the first step in protecting yourself from fraud. With incidents of fraud and identity theft growing in number and sophistication, securing your personal information requires more than pulling an annual credit report and occasionally changing your password. Learn more.
Our library of articles will expand to include a wide range of financial topics.