- Applications and Forms
- ATM Locator
- Financial Calculators
- Financial Wellness
- Home Ownership
- Money Management
- Scam Awareness & Cyber Security
- Focus Newsletter
- NCUA Consumer Site
- Privacy Notice
- Schedule of Fees
- Security Information
- Tax Statements
- Update Your Contact Information
- Wiring Instructions
At CEFCU, safeguarding member data is rooted in our everyday activities by implementing highly sophisticated threat detection and prevention systems, which are actively monitored by our Information Security Department.
Keep Your Data Safe
CEFCU urges you to continue to take routine measures to prevent and detect identify fraud.
- Do not use the same password across multiple sites. Once someone has figured out one password, they have figured out all your passwords and now have access to every part of your life (email, financial, work).
- Create the strongest password, especially for sites that contain the most sensitive information.
- Use a secure password manager to store your passwords. Keeping written passwords on scraps of paper or in a document on your desktop is unsafe and easily viewed by prying eyes (both cyber-based and human).
- Use two-factor authentication, when available. When you enter your password, you'll receive a message with a one-time code that you must enter before you can log in. In some cases, the second authentication is required only if you’re logging in from a new computer.
- Monitor your financial records to minimize the damage should someone get your information.