Any time access from anywhere
Use eBranch, our online access system, for the most convenient way to connect to your CEFCU savings and loan accounts. Log in to complete many transactions from wherever you are.
- Overview of accounts and transactions
- View eStatements
- Setup and make transfers to/from your accounts at other financial institutions
- Manage scheduled and recurring transfers
- Mastercard® Access for transaction history, payments, travel notifications, balance transfer requests and more
- Set and update alerts for account activity
- Apply for a loan
- Update your contact information
Get started today!
On our homepage, you'll find the eBranch login section in the top-right corner. Then, select the "First-Time User" option to begin the enrollment process.
eBranch and our Mobile app
Pair your eBranch access with our mobile app for the quickest way to access your account whether you're on-the-go or at-home. Download and learn more about our Mobile app.
Our eBranch Help documents can help walk you through many eBranch features.
- First-Time User
- Add an External Account for Transfers
- Add another CEFCU Account for Transfers
- Send a Secure Message to CEFCU
- eBranch Help
For additional assistance, please contact our Electronic Services Department at (800) 592-3328, option 3 or email Electronic Services. Our normal business hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. (Pacific).
eBranch allows for individual User IDs for joint account owners. For assistance, the primary account owner can contact an Electronic Services representative for assistance.
All loans subject to credit approval. Rates and terms are subject to change without notice. CEFCU is an Equal Housing Lender. NMLS #626590. Federally insured by NCUA.