- Real Estate Loans
- HELOC Promotion
- Vehicle Loans
- Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP)
- Mechanical Breakdown Protection (MBP)
- Motorcycle and RV Loans
- Personal Loans
- Platinum MasterCard
- Private Student Loans
- Debt Protection
- Other Documents
- Autoland (Auto Buying Service)
Student Platinum MasterCard®
Your First Choice
A CEFCU Platinum MasterCard offers students the convenience of plastic with down-to-earth value.
Basic qualifications include:
- Full-time college student with a minimum of 12 units^
- 21 years of age and older (Members under the age of 21 must have a qualified co-borrower or must provide verification of income sufficient to support the obligation.)
- Satisfactory credit report reflecting no negative history
At CEFCU, you'll find none of the gimmicks, hidden charges or fees so common with other credit cards. Plus you'll get money-saving benefits like:
- Low, variable rate of 9.75%*
- NO annual fee
- NO cash advance fee
- Low minimum monthly payments.
With proof of registration and no derogatory or excessive credit, we'll grant the following Platinum MasterCard limits:
- Undergrad Students (ages 18-20) - $1,000
- Juniors (ages 21 & older) - $1,400
- Seniors (ages 21 & older) - $1,600
- Graduate Students - $2,500
- Postdoctoral^ - $3,500
CEFCU is your smarter solution for credit cards! Apply online today by clicking on the Apply for a Loan option when you sign into eBranch. If you're not yet an eBranch user, you can still apply online. Prefer not to apply online? You may also complete a Loan Request and mail or fax it to the office location most convenient to you. At CEFCU we are ready to serve your savings and borrowing needs.^Must show proof of full time student status and no negative credit history.
Postdoctoral must show Caltech paystub or welcome letter as proof of Postdoctoral status.
*APR=Annual Percentage Rate
The rate for purchases, cash advances and balance transfers may vary as it is determined quarterly and will equal the US Prime Rate plus a margin of 6.00%; the rate will not be more than 18.00%. The Prime Rate is the highest bank prime rate as published in the Wall Street Journal's Money Rates section on the first day of the previous month prior to the change date. CEFCU may adjust your rate four times a year on the January, April, July, and October billing cycle. View our MasterCard Disclosure for complete details.
All credit subject to approval. CEFCU is an Equal Opportunity Lender.